The Dragon SLS BCD is comfortable, convenient, innovative and incredibly robust. The tank is equipped with the new SLS ballast system – Slide and Lock System. The features of this system are: a stable hold on the ballast, increased holding surfaces, active mechanical locking system, quick release mechanism, guide tunnel for easier insertion, audible feedback of correct insertion.
The SLS system has a capacity of 4+4 kg on sizes XS to S, and 6+6 kg on sizes M, L and XL.
There is also a stretch pocket with a neoprene panel made from the same neoprene used for wetsuits: it is abrasion resistant and has a strong horizontal zip.
The fit is excellent and the performance is enhanced by the separation between the bag and straps. This permits a wider range of movement and greater stability of the bag itself, even when making adjustments during the dive. The bag is joined to the shoulder strap by a buckle that can slide on a strap, thus ensuring that there is no traction on the shoulders during inflation.
The Dragon SLS Jacket allows you to change the position of the ribbon that holds the corrugate in two different positions, to satisfy both those who want maximum ease in releasing air by raising the corrugate and those who prefer a corrugate that is more restrained and close to the body.
The main features of the Dragon SLS BCD are:
- Exceptionally stable and comfortable, yet robust and durable.
- Bag separated from the shoulder straps for greater comfort when inflated
- Adjustable corrugated tube counter strap
- High lift sack with “Dragon” wings
- Intelligent Trim Weight system positioning
- SLS ballast system
- New 50 mm swing buckles
- Extra-large pockets with elastic panels
- Adjustable belly band
- Single plate backrest suitable for single and twin cylinders
- Visual confirmation of correct insertion of the weight pockets
- Customisation label on the weight pockets
Dragon SLS Tank Technical Specifications:
- Weight system: SLS
- Thrust: 200N (Size L)
- Material: Cordura®420
- Eyelets: 5 x Stainless Steel D-rings
- Weight: 4.5kg (Size L)
- Backpack: Monoplate
- Weight system Capacity: XS-S:4kg/9lbs – M-XL:6kg/13lbs”
There are no reviews yet.