Mares’s X-One snorkel fins have an open heel. The design is rugged but thanks to Channel Thrust technology they allow for a soft and effective snorkel.
The self-adjusting elastic strap on the heel makes it easy to put on and take off the fins both in and out of the water. The shoe is perforated and this allows water to drain away quickly making the fins lighter.
The heel is short which is why the X-One is chosen for travel in the warm seas of the tropics or even in temperate waters. The performance in the water guarantees an excellent value for money that will meet your needs.
The main features that make this fin very comfortable and easy to handle are:
- Shoe snorkel fin
- Perforated open heel that guarantees a quick elimination of excess water and avoids the parachute effect
- Adjustment of the fin with strap but without buckles
- Short and light blade that allows the fins to be carried on trips around the world
- Channel Thrust technology which, thanks to soft longitudinal inserts, allows for controlled deformation of the blade while finning
The fin is available in yellow, white and blue.
How to use X-One snorkel fins:
- Fins make it easier to move through the water, both on the surface and underwater.
- Wear your fins only when you are in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, walk backwards only to avoid tripping.
- To promote a snug fit, wet your feet and fins.
- Slip the fin on and then place the strap behind the heel, adjusting the tension. If you have pulled too hard, release the strap and readjust.
Care and Maintenance of X-One Snorkel Fins
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.