The Trygon Junior snorkel mask is a bi-lens mask designed to meet the needs of young children. The lenses of this mask for children allow for great vertical and horizontal vision. Ergonomic with a durable yet lightweight design and slightly angled lenses, allowing for a wider field of vision. Integrated buckles on the frame, easy to adjust for fitting any face type.
These are the key features of the Trygon Junior snorkel mask:
– Ergonomic two-lens silicone snorkel mask
– Two slightly angled lenses for great vision
– Integrated buckles on the frame
– Ideal for prolonged wearing
– Durable technology
– Ultra lightweight design
How to use the Trygon Junior snorkel mask:
– Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of Trygon Junior snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.