The Mares Jelly snorkel mask is a children’s mono-lens mask with a curved polycarbonate lens. The facepiece of the mask is made of siliter, which is very soft and comfortable to wear. This children’s mask features a soft elastic strap adjustment system on the face piece. Comfortable to wear and perfect for children to use on their own. The special curved polycarbonate lens is durable and ensures great vision in the water.
The key features of the Jelly snorkel mask for kids are:
- Ergonomic two-lens siliter snorkel mask.
- Durable polycarbonate curved lens
- Large field of vision in the water
- Adjustment system with elastic strap on the face piece
- Ideal to be worn for a long time
- Resistant technology
- Ultra lightweight design .
How to use the Jelly snorkel mask:
- Place the mask on your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.Care and maintenance of the Jelly snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
There are no reviews yet.