The Mares Vento Junior snorkel mask is a single lens mask allowing for great vision in the water. The Vento Junior model is designed to meet the needs of children. Ergonomic design and easy to wear: the silicone face mask adheres perfectly to the face.
The Vento Junior mask has a wide viewing angle, even downwards, making it ideal for great adventures in the water.
The key features of the Vento Jr. mask for children:
- Silicone single lens snorkel mask.
- Ergonomic design
- Adjustable buckles on the facepiece for every shape of face
- Wide downward viewing angle
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design .
How to use the Vento Junior snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Vento Junior snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.