For optimal reliability, Aquatec produces analog scuba diving pressure gauges. Available in various formats that are easily and securely attached to ensure quick and constant access at all times.
The PG-450 Scuba Pressure Gauge can be attached directly to HP hose, or fitted in the Aquatec consoles and is suitable for a 350bar tank
Suitable for recreational and technical divers alike and are renowned for their high-quality and ease of use.
The main features of the PG450 Pressure Gauge are:
- Case material: Chromium plated brass
- End scale: 400 BAR. (5800 PSI).
- Special characteristics: Fluorescence Meter & Feet plate, Rotating bevel.
- Diameter: 42 mm (1.65 inch).
- Material: Thermoplastic Rubber TPR.
- Special characteristics: luminescent face, rotating bevel
- High Pressure Hose:
- Length: 810 mm (31.89 inch).
- Diameter: 12.7 mm (0.5 inch).
There are no reviews yet.