The Aquatec Scuba Depth Gauge, also known simply as a depth meter, helps divers track how far they are below the surface. The air-filled diaphragm design allows an expanded shallow scale for better readability at sport diving depths. Luminous displays that absorb light seven times faster and longer than other glow-in-the-dark materials
The key features of the Aquatec Scuba Depth Gauge are:
- End Scale: The scale is available in 70 meters (230 feet).
- Case material: Copper beryllium diaphragm and chromium plated brass.
- Face: luminescent with coloured sections.
- Functioning: membrane.
- Adjustable screw for diving in altitude
- Luminous easy to read dial design
- Special Characteristics: maximum depth indicator, coloured sections.
- Maximum depth red indicator easy to reset
- Diameter: 63 mm (2.48 inch).
- Height: 37.8 mm (1.49 inch).
- Length: 32 mm (1.26 inch).
- Weight: 140 gram / USA: 4.93 oz.
- Available as a wrist or console model.