The Rover S HD adult snorkel is ergonomic and easy to use. It has a curved structure with technology for preventing water leaks inside the snorkel. The mouthpiece is made of silicone for prolonged use without discomfort to the gums. The tube is durable and easy to empty into the water.
The key features of the Rover S HD adult snorkel are:
– Integrated snorkel holder for easy use of the device.
– Curved structure with anti-water leaks technology.
– Ergonomic silicone mouthpiece
– Ideal for prolonged wearing
– Easy to use
Available in colors: blue, grey, yellow.
How to use the snorkel Rover S HD:
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when you’re swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask, so the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow hard to empty it.
– Before diving, make sure there are no foreign objects inside the tube or snorkel. Remove them if necessary. To avoid putting yourself at risk, do not bend, extend or add extensions to the snorkel. Check the snorkel for damaged parts and make sure it is properly assembled. Replace the colored safety bands if necessary (when applicable). Use the snorkel in water only. Snorkels intended for use by adults should not be used by persons less than 150 cm tall.
Care and maintenance for the Rover S HD snorkel:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
There are no reviews yet.