Mares’s Strike pneumatic speargun for spearfishing with 28mm diameter circular section barrel. Retracted release system, made entirely of stainless steel, optimised for loading with oversized bands. Simplified firing line and 6.5mm shaft in 17-4 ph tempered steel.
The main features of this Strike speargun with rubber bands are:
- Drum with circular section of ø 28mm. Made of extruded anticorodal aluminium with integrated low friction upper rod guide.
- Open muzzle with friction reduction system between elastic and barrel, designed for single or double elastic, from 14 to 18mm ø.
- Simplified and open firing line to increase accuracy and instinctive shooting.
- Line passes in the muzzle and handle for a simple and clean configuration.
- Rear release system , made entirely of stainless steel, optimised for loading with oversized bands
- Trigger with optimised geometry for dynamic shooting
- Progressive circular bands in indigo latex of new conception, to minimise the reflection of UV rays visible to the fish. Standard Dyneema ogive
- 6.5mm shaft in 17-4 ph hardened steel with fins and upper fin
- Horizontal reel with micrometric drag as standard, with 50m line
- Ergonomic handle with anti-slip geometry. The angle of the handle with respect to the barrel is designed to have continuity with the arm by absorbing the kickback
- Wide line release, which can be positioned both on the right and on the left
- Intuitive safety with retractable slide
- Reel housing equipped with insert for use with roller heads
There are no reviews yet.