The Mares Spyder SF mask has double lens and low volume.
The Spyder Spearfishing mask features a soft, mesh-like rubber nosepad and a secure grip to properly position the mask on your face. The skirt features original grooves with a unique hydrodynamic shape for reducing drag while in the water. The unique side knobs and a raised grip on the nose facilitate compensation.
The main features of the Spyder SF mask are:
- Reduced distance between lens and eyes
- Minimum internal volume
- Extremely wide field of vision
- Anatomical facepiece
- Matte finish with anti-reflective properties
- Hydrodynamic profile for reducing water resistance
- Mask strap with ergonomic buckles for effortless use