- Streamlined: most compact unit available on the market: less drag in the water
- Back-mounted counter lungs, protected inside a titanium housing: free chest for working diver
- Easy to setup/maintain: no tools required
- Complete build from scratch using checklist takes < 3 minutes
- Complete unit check including calibration using checklist: < 5 minutes
- Most efficient scrubber on the market: dual redundant design: safer in use while using less sorb.
- Ready to dive: full steel tanks, full scrubber: only 29.0 kg.
- Minimal need for extra weight when diving: unit has very limited ‘non- compressible’ gas volumes inside
- Hybrid electronic operation: unit can be operated both fully manual and fully automatic.
- Off-board gas connection
- Shearwater DiveCan controller decompression electronics
- Minimum one complete redundant PPO2 monitoring system as back-up / safety
- Standard scuba parts: no special connections, available everywhere