OrcaTorch D520 is a palm-sized diving light with a mechanically rotary switch. The rotary switch offers high reliability underwater. Using the USA CREE XM-L2(U4) neutral white LED, its max output can reach 1000 lumens, meanwhile the 5000K LED color temperature provides superb color rendition. Powered by one 18650 battery, its max runtime can reach 2 hours.
The key features of the OrcaTorch D520 dive light are:
- Cree XM-L2(U4) LED, max 1000 lumens output
- Uses 1*18650/2*CR123A/2*16340 battery
- Mechanically head rotary switch offers high reliability underwater
- Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
- The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
- Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
There are no reviews yet.