The men’s pants of the Apnea INSTINCT 30 freediving wetsuit are made of 3mm neoprene. The inside of the pants is in open cell neoprene, while the outside is lined in black. The open or split cell solution guarantees excellent thermal insulation: each neoprene cell clings to the skin, drastically limiting any infiltration of water. The split provides this wetsuit with high softness and remarkable comfort . The outer part of the suit is lined and gives good resistance.
The pants have been designed and pre-shaped for male anatomy, thus providing an excellent fit.
The Instinct 30 pants have a thickness of 3mm excluding ankles and waist. These high-waisted pants are stretchy, soft and warm, and are the ideal solution for the demanding freediver.
The main features of the Apnea INSTINCT 30 freediving wetsuit men’s pants are:
- Pre-shaped cut for comfort and excellent fit
- Open cell neoprene interior and black lined exterior
- Excellent stretch, high thermal properties and compressive strength
- 3.5mm neoprene used on ankles and waist
- High waist trousers without bib for optimal expansion of the rib cage.