The Trygon snorkel mask is a two-lens mask providing great vertical and horizontal vision. A product combining design and technology, for great water performance.
The Trygon snorkel mask is ergonomic and practical to wear: its lightweight design makes it perfect for long water adventures. The Mares Trygon model is durable: designed for long-lasting performance, it is ideal for apnea, snorkeling and diving. Vision with the Trygon mask is excellent, due to its slightly angled lenses allowing for a wider field of vision. The integrated buckles on the frame are easy to adjust.
The key features making the Tryagon snorkel mask comfortable and durable are:
- Ergonomic two-lens silicone snorkel mask.
- Two slightly angled lenses for great vision
- Integrated buckles on the frame.
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design.
How to use the Trygon snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband by using the buckles, the readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.