The Mares Tec SPG pressure gauge with features making it a premium item for technical diving. The double welding allows it to be used by technical divers without protective cover. Its copper bourdon tube mechanism allows it to never lose its calibration even in case of big shocks. Its compatible oxygen cleaning allows technical divers to use it even with mixtures with high percentages of oxygen.
The key features of the Mares Tec SPG pressure gauge are:
- Manometer with graduation range 0-360 bar, 0-5000 psi
- Single reading
- Tempered glass
- Luminescent screen
- Air or 100% oxygen (oxygen cleaning compatible)
- EN 250 Certified
- Designed for technical divers and high quality regulators
- Case treatment with double mirror chrome plating: guarantees the most attractive appearance and maximum protection against corrosion
- Brass housing with tempered glass for excellent durability and possibility of use without protective cover thanks to double welding
- Bourdon tube mechanism in beryllium copper that never loses its calibration even in the event of a strong impact
- Maximum degree of precision and reliability
- Preferred for its simplicity by many technical divers which follow the DIR formation philosophy
There are no reviews yet.