The Mares X-One Junior snorkel fins have an open heel. Equipped with a buckle-free heel strap allows your child to wear the fins comfortably both in and out of the water.
The X-One Junior snorkel fin is sturdy and durable, yet boasts a lightweight flipper thanks to Channel Thrust technology.
Your child will enjoy their adventures: the heel has holes that make the water drain faster, helping little ones swim with agility.
Ideal for exploring warm tropical seas or temperate waters. With the X-One open bootie fin model, kids will be excited to follow the older ones in snorkeling.
The main features that make this fin very comfortable and easy to handle are:
- Riddled foot pocket avoids parachute effect.
- Buckle-free strap design
- Short, lightweight blade allowing you to carry your fins on trips around the world
- Channel Thrust technology that uses soft longitudinal inserts to allow controlled deformation of the blade while finning
The fin is available in yellow, white, pink and blue.
How to Use X-One Snorkel Fins :
- Fins make it easier to move through the water, whether on the surface or underwater.
- Wear your fins only when you are in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, walk backwards only to avoid tripping.
- To promote a snug fit, wet your feet and fins.
- Slip the fin on and then place the strap behind the heel, adjusting the tension. If you have pulled too hard, release the strap and readjust.
Care and maintenance of X-One snorkel fins.
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.